Hey what’s the familiar sound? Oh, it’s the Hands on Harps jingle!
- We start with our thumb on red and second finger on orange. We play red – orange – red.
- Our second finger moves down to yellow so we play yellow – red.
- Then we have green in our finger and red in our thumb.
- Finger number 3 plays the blue string and our thumb plays red.
- The 3rd finger moves down to purple and we play purple – red.
- We then change to our 4th finger which plays pink and our thumb plays red.
- Then our whole hands moves down to have red, pink, purple in fingers 3,2,1.
- Then red again.