You will be asked to re-consent to Cookies every 12 months.
What are Cookies and similar technologies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that our website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. Generally, it contains certain information that is not personally identifiable to you, but is used to improve your web experience. For example, a cookie can include the date and time of visits to the website, the pages viewed and the time spent on the website.
We also include cookies and similar technologies provided by third-parties. They allow us and these parties to collect the information that you have visited our Site. We use them to manage and monitor aggregate anonymous information relating to trends and movements of users around the Site, user base as a whole, page views and purchases made.
Types of Cookies
The cookies can be grouped based on their characteristics or purpose.
Based on length of their expiration period, cookies can be session based or persistent ones.
- Session cookies only last for as long as the session and they expire at the end of your current visit to the Site. They allow us to link your actions during that particular session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple visits or sites.
Based on ownership, cookies fall into two categories:
- First-party cookies are those set and managed by us and our Site that is being visited by the user at the time in order to preserve your preferences.
- Third-party cookies are placed in your browser by a domain, and a vendor, that is not our Site that you are currently visiting. Our Site sets third-party cookies from our analytics partners.
Cookies managed by us or third-parties, serve various purposes on our Site. Based on purpose, they can be either essential for the functioning of our Site and Services or enable us with extra functionality such as tracking trends and movements of the users and provide performance and analytic data about the Site. Based on the purpose we classify them in the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function. They can store your account identifier, ordering status, personalisation or website tracking. They can also be used for technical purposes such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for your order or to save information which has already been entered (for example your region and languages choices). You cannot manage this type of cookies in our system and to disable them, you’ll need to switch them off across-the-board in your browser settings. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but please note that some parts of the site will not work in this case.
- Analytics cookies: We use analytics services by third parties to collect anonymous information about the use of this Site, such as number of visits, pages visited, popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking cookies to recognize your device and compile information about you. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, the IP address assigned to you (anonymised), what operating system and web browser you use, and what site you visited prior to visiting our website. If you disable these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor and improve its performance.
How do you manage, control or block cookies?
You can opt-out from being included in our Analytics data by clicking the link below. This places a cookie in your browser that tells our analytics service not to collect your data while you are using our website.Click to Opt-out of Google Analytics
You can also modify your Cookie preferences directly from your browser. Almost all browsers allow to detect Cookies and block them automatically. Please note that if you disable our website Cookies or Cookies in general in your browser settings, this will prevent cookies that are required for proper functioning of our site so certain sections or features of our Site will not work.
Browser settings are usually found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu. Browser-specific help with cookies can be found in the links below. For further information, we recommend referring to the documentation of your browser.
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-GB/kb/278835
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-GB/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en-GB
- Opera – http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/
Changes to the Cookies Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Cookies Policy at any time. If we decide to change our Cookies Policy, we will post the updates here. We reserve the right to amend, update or adapt this Cookies Policy to reflect any changes in the functionality of our Site, legislation or in the interpretation by the relevant data protection laws.
Further questions and contacts