Chords are a really useful way to add accompaniment to any tune. They also sound fancy on their own!
- To play a chord we need to have our hand in a different sort of shape than we’ve done so far.
- Our thumb will be on one string, we’ll then miss one and play the next with finger number 2. Then we’ll miss another one and put our third finger on the next one down.
- So here I’ve got red in my finger 3, purple in finger 2 and thumb on red.
- I will play red, then purple, then green.
- And my hand has ended up in that closed fist position.