Why are maps like fish? They both have scales.
- We’re going to put our thumb on red, 2 on orange, 3 on yellow and 4 on green.
- Check your position. My thumb is pointing up, my fingers are down. I’m not letting my finger joints collapse, I’m holding them nice and strong on the harp.
- My wrist is relaxed, my elbow is lifted to support my wrist and my shoulders are back and down.
- I’m going to play my thumb, watch where it goes. Then each finger.
- Then put them all back on the harp in exactly the same way and I’m playing my 4th finger (on the green) up to my thumb.